There is always something fun happening in Downtown Dearborn this summer. Check out the line up of activities:
- Wednesday, Aug. 9: Experience Jazz on the Ave with the sounds of Matt Marshak, 7 - 9 p.m. at City Hall Park.
- Thursday, Aug. 10: Jam out to Tunes at Noon. Bring your lunch and a chair this Thursday and the Michael Malis Trio will bring the tunes to City Hall Park, Noon - 1 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 12: Movies in the Park! Sail away with us as we present the tale of Moana, an adventurous girl on a quest to save her people. Bring a lawn chair or blanket and plan to arrive at City Hall Park at 8:30 p.m. Movie will begin at dusk.
- Wednesday, Aug. 16: Jazz on the Ave with Alexander Zonjic, 7-9 p.m. at City Hall Park.
- Friday, Aug. 18, 6 - 8 p.m. West Village Commons. Downtown Dearborn is hosting an Ice Cream Social. The first 100 kids get their ice cream free! Decorate your treat with all the trimmings and enjoy family friendly activities. There will be a bounce house, as well as corn hole games, Jenga, sidewalk chalk and inflatable fun.
- Every Friday: Start your Fridays with the Dearborn Farmers & Artisans Market from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Bryant Library.