Use the City of Dearborn Police Department Incident Reporting System to submit a report online immediately for non-emergency crimes, such as minor traffic accidents, lost property or crime tips.
This system should only be used if the incident fits the following circumstances:
- Do NOT use this system if this is an emergency. If you have an emergency please call 911 immediately.
- The incident must have occurred within the City of Dearborn limits.
- There are no known suspects involved (excluding gas theft drive-off or defrauding an innkeeper incidents).
- There is no evidence that could lead to identification of a suspect (prints, video surveillance, tools, etc.).
- Incidents of lost or stolen forms of ID (e.g. driver's license, social security card, passport) or financial transaction devices (e.g. ATM, credit/debit cards) MUST be made in person and cannot be made online.