Request a Justice of the Peace

  • Request a Justice of the Peace

The Mayor is able to perform weddings within the City of Dearborn limits, schedule permitting. Please call the Mayor's Office for more information. Couples must obtain a marriage license from the Wayne County License Bureau; they can be reached at 313-224-5514.

In the event that the Mayor is not available, Dearborn has three district judges who may be of assistance.

Please note: The City does not provide flowers, music or photographers.