Report a Streetlight Outage

  • Report a Streetlight Outage

Residents can report streetlights that are out to DTE Energy, or to the City of Dearborn. Please be able to provide details about the location of the light and, if possible, streetlight pole number. For metal poles, the number is located at the base of the streetlight pole; for wooden poles it is located approximately eight feet up the pole.

According to DTE Energy, the normal replacement time is 3 to 10 working days depending on the weather conditions and high priority lighting areas.

To report an outage to the City of Dearborn, or to inquire about a street light problem complete the Streetlight Outage Report Form online (preferred), or call the Department of Public Works.

To report an outage online directly to DTE, complete the Report a Street Light Problem form.